Healthily losing weight doesn’t always have to take a toll on your scrumptious eating menu. Know that cutting down on your carbs and including the right portion of protein in your weight loss plan is a must-do. This helps you eat right and increase your metabolism daily. So if you thought losing weight stresses over not counting the delicious meals, then you should try our list of healthy meals that are an absolute tummy-hug!
Mouth-watering Healthy Meals For Quick Weight Loss
A frittata is one of the best healthy meals to kickstart your day. This dish is not just loaded with good protein-portion but also fibre that you’re gonna need to keep you going for the day. Typically the recipe of this dish contains potato, but you’re on a weight loss plan which you cannot afford to mess up; so we found an ideal vegetable to replace the starchy the potatoes. Cauliflower! And it’s about to get more mouth-watering. Wondering how? read the recipe
- Start by preheating your oven at 350-degree F.
- Grab a pan and put 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and heat it for 5 minutes.
- Slice 2 onions, then put it in the pan and cook it for 2-4 minutes until it starts to turn brown.
- Now, add the medium size chopped cauliflower into the pan and saute it with the cooked onions for 2 minutes. When you see the cauliflower looks little toasted, add a cup of water, cover the pan with a lid and let it cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Add the leaves of spinach with salt as per your taste. Put 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, thyme, pepper in the boiling mixture and stir it well.
- Whisk 8 eggs with I/4 teaspoon of salt, pepper and paprika in a separate bowl.
- Now carefully add the mixture of cauliflower with onion into your bowl of the egg mix. Combine everything well.
- Grab a fresh pan and put 1 tablespoon of oil on medium heat. Pour the egg & cauliflower mixture into the pan. Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook for 56 minutes. Cook until the bottom of the mix starts to turn brown.
- Move the pan into the preheated oven and cook for 2-4 minutes until the top of the frittata is cooked.
There you go! You have a healthy meal prepared within just 20 minutes, perfect for a weight loss diet.
Who doesn’t love quinoa? Let me quickly remind you how heartwarming quinoa taste; the chewy texture with a scrumptious nutty flavour that elevates the flavour of every other ingredient on the plate. Perfect for all types of healthy meals, this one ingredient is a powerhouse for protein and fibre. An ingredient that is cooked in just 15 minutes can be the fastest way to lose weight. We decided to make a perfect green quinoa salad power-packed with nuts, beans and vegetables that will keep you energised for the day. The recipe is right below:
- Preheat your oven at 350 F. Start with toasting the pistachios until golden brown for 8–10 minutes, chop coarsly and keep aside.
- In the meantime put a pot of water on boil. Add 4 ounces of sugar snaps and 8 ounces of green beans into the boiling water and add 1 tablespoon of salt. Cook the beans for 2-minutes. You don’t wanna overcook the sugar snaps, broccoli and beans, as it is important for them to stay crunchy for the salad.
- After the sugar snaps and beans have become soft, take them out of the boiling water and put them in a bowl of icy water. Let it rest in cold water for 3 minutes and drain.
- Now, lets prepare the dressing of the salad. Chop fresh herbs like parsley, chives, basil and tarragon. Take 2 tablespoons of chopped pistachio and blend it with the herbs in a blender. Add 3 tablespoon of water in the mixture to make it thick in its consistency. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Its time to toss the quinoa and green vegetables with the left chopped pistachio. Take a medium sized bowl to mix everything, and give the veges a drizzle of our relishing dressing.
Tadda! You have a perfect weight loss salad to munch on.
Beans With Rice
The most simple recipe on our list to make the best of healthy meals. If you were looking for a meal which should be focused only on fibre, then we assure you this weight loss meal is going to become one of your favourites. The dish has two hero ingredients, red beans and rice. Well, we found a fun way to make this dish more delicious, so jump to reading the recipe now!
- Grab a saucepan and pour 2 cups of vegetable broth in it. Add 15 ounce of kidney beans, 1 cup of coconut milk, 1 teaspoon minced chilly and allspice into the simmering vegetable broth. Let the mixture boil on medium heat.
- Now add 3/4 cup of rice into the boiling mixture. Stir it well and reduce the heat from medium to low.
- Don’t cover the saucepan with a lid and let the mixture cook for 20 minutes as the rice soaks all the spices and gets cooked perfects.
- Season it with salt and pepper according to your taste. Garnish it with chopped onions and the dish is ready to be served.
If you wanna make your weight loss game stronger, then try including this delicious red lentil soup. A simple way to shed a few kilos without having to worry about the proper portion of protein and fibre in your daily meals. Soup is on the most healthy meals to put in your weight loss diet. Suitable for both lunch and dinner, this red lentil soup can be jotted as the fastest way to lose weight. So without wasting any time, let’s get started with the recipe.
- Take a saucepan and put 1 tablespoon of olive oil to medium heat.
- Dice 1 carrot, celery and onion to add saute it in the heated saucepan. Add salt to taste and stir well to combine everything. Cover and cook the vegetables for 5 minutes until it becomes tender.
- Add 1 cup of dried of red lentils in the saucepan and pour 4 cups of vegetable broth. Add one bay leaf into the mixture; cover and cook for 20 minutes on low heat until the lentils become soft.
- Once the lentils are cooked, take the saucepan off the heat and drizzle the lemon juice on top of the soup.
And there you have the most comforting weight loss meal to savour.
Who said you have to keep yourself away from the sweet treat on a weight loss diet? We got an impressive recipe for you to munch on. Made with chia, sunflower, hemp, flax seeds and dates, this granola bar is rich in omega-6, protein, fibre and other fatty acids. The recipe of this indulging granola bar is right here!
- Toast 1 1/2 cup of gluten-free oats in 350-degree F in the oven for 12 minutes, until they become light brown in colour.
- Put 1 cup of dates into a food processor and blend it until the gooey mixture starts to turn into a doughy mix.
- Grab a medium-sized bowl and put oats, dates and 1/2 cup of almonds together. Add 1/2 tablespoon of sunflower, hemp, chia and flax seeds and set aside.
- Add 1/4 cup creamy salted peanut in a small saucepan over low heat. Pour the nuts over oat mixture and then stir to combine well.
- Break up the dates into bits and spread it throughout the oaty mixture.
- Move the oaty mix into a parchment paper on an oven tray. Covet the tray with cling film and press the mixture to make it flat on top.
- Cut the bar in the size of 8 inches and transfer the tray into the freezer for 20 minutes until it becomes hard. Store in refrigerator to keep the granola bars fresh.
Here are our top 5 delicious healthy meals to put in your weight loss meal. Let us know which made recipe made you drool the most.