Christmas season makes us think of so many things. The most magical time to be in the holiday spirit and have a wonderful time amid the string lights hung around the Christmas tree, watching your favourite timeless holiday movies with your loved ones. Treats are also a very special part of these joyous moments as everyone likes to indulge in some guilty pleasures in this festive season. Check out some amazing Christmas baking recipes that we have handpicked for your pleasure.
Christmas Baking Recipes To Make Your Loved Ones Drool
Sometimes these treats can take much longer time to prepare and be served on the table. It can make you miss your chance to spend good time with your family and friends. Well, this year you will not miss out on those happy moments, crying in your kitchen over the time taking recipes you chose to follow. We got you covered with some extremely delightful new recipes that will only take a few minutes to prepare that will only make everyone say,“Yummy yummy, I got treat in my tummy!”
Wanna do the baking right? Well, the crisp chocolate-almond biscotti is the right treat to bake. As you slurp through your coffee on a cold Christmas morning, biscottis are the perfect baked treat to indulge. Stop picturing a complicated process and jump to the first one from our Christmas baking recipes:
- Preheat your oven to 350 F
- grab two different bowls. We’re going to mix dry and wet ingredients separately.
- Take 1 3/4 cups flour, 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, one teaspoon baking powder and 1/4 teaspoon salt and mix it all well. Keep it aside.
- In your other bowl beat, 1/2 cup of butter kept in room temperature, with 1 1/4 cups sugar until it becomes fluffy or airy.
- Once the mix of butter and sugar looks good to you, add two eggs and one tablespoon of almond extract and mix it well.
- Melt 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips and beat it in the wet mixture.
- Now its time you slowly start adding your dry mix into the wet mixture.
- Once you have proportionately mixed both the wet and the dry mixture, start folding 1 cup of whole almonds chopped coarsely.
- Your mixture will look like dough now.
- Line your baking tin with parchment paper, set the dough in the tin and move it in the preheated oven.
- Let it bake in the oven for 20 minutes until it becomes golden brown.
- Once you take it out, let it cool for 5 minutes. Take a knife and start cutting 1/2 inch thick diagonal logs.
- Decrease the temperature of the oven to 300 F and put the tray back into the oven. Bake them for 20 mins until they become dry and crisp.
- Take them out and glaze them with melted chocolate.
There are no better kisses in Christmas season than meringue kisses. The easiest treat to make that will make you feel blissful as you prepare them in the kitchen singing favourite Christmas songs. So prepare for some jolly kisses. We now take you towards the second one from our Christmas baking recipes list:
- Preheat your oven to 225 F and line two trays with parchment paper.
- Plugin your stand mixer and start to whisk 4 white eggs with 1/4 cream of tartar in medium-low speed.
- Once you see bubbles forming on the side of the mixture, increase the speed and keep mixing until the mixture holds the consistency of forming soft peaks.
- Now add 1 cup of fine sugar in the mixture.
- Whisk the mixture until it starts forming stiff peaks.
- Now add a few drops of red food colour and starts folding it in the meringue mixture.
- Put the star shape tip in a piping bag and pipe out the meringue in the shape of kisses.
- Bake the tray of meringue kisses in the preheated for 45 minutes. Do not forget to rotate the tray halfway through the process.
- Once baked dry in touch, let the meringue kisses cool for some time.
- Dip the base of the meringue kisses in the melted chocolate bowl and then into the crush candies bowl and let them dry in room temperature.
Who doesn’t like buttery cookies? And when it is served with gleaming strawberry or apricot jam topped on them, it becomes just the perfect treat to savour. Without wasting any time, start reading this recipe and learn how to make these delicious cookies. This is one of the most savoured Christmas baking recipes, so read it carefully.
- Preheat oven to 350 f and line baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Plugin your stand mixer and use the paddle attachment. Add 230 grams of unsalted butter with 135 grams granulated sugar and mix everything for 2 minutes.
- Now put 2 eggs yolks, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt and mix it well. Continue mixing everything until the mixture starts to look smooth in texture.
- Take a tablespoon to measure the scoops from the mixture and roll it into balls.
- Use your thumb to press an indentation into each ball of cookie dough. Fill the space with 1/2 teaspoon of jam in each one.
- Bake at 350 F for 12-14 minutes or until turn light brown.
- Let it cool on for 10 minutes, and there you have some mouth-watering thumbprint butter cookies.
Puff Pastry Sticks
Just imagine yourself munching over some puff pastry sticks dipped in chocolate which melts in your mouth as soon as you take a bite. Liked it? Now learn how to make it!
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Unfold a pastry sheet and cut it in half to get 2 rectangles.
- Now cut strips from each rectangle 1/2 inch wide.
- Place it on the un-greased baking sheets and bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Take the strips out of the oven and let it cool.
- Melt chocolate in a bowl and crush some candies in a separate bowl. Dip each strip halfway in the melted chocolate and sprinkle the crushed candies on the chocolate side of the pastry strip.
- Let it cool and serve this perfect treat to your loved ones with an uplifting cup of coffee.
Dipped Sandwich Cookies
Your friends will find themselves to be lucky to be your once you serve them with a tray a of these indulging chocolate-coated cookies. You asked for a short-cut, and this recipe is precisely what it is. Probably the most delicious short-cut you should go for.
- Get a packet of butter flavoured crackers.
- To make the cracker sandwiches spread some peanut butter and put another biscuit on top.
- Melt some chocolate chips in the microwave and stir until it turns into a smooth glaze.
- Dip the butter flavoured crackers entirely into the chocolate glaze.
- Put it in the refrigerator to set and serve them later with a hot cup white chocolate mocha.